Parent - Teacher Organization
BLOOMFIELD HIGH SCHOOL PTO MEETING NOTICE
FROM THE BLOOMFIELD HIGH SCHOOL PTO
Our purpose is to develop and foster a positive relationship between students, parents, staff and community; to encourage open communication and provide support for the educational process at Bloomfield High School.
- Promote the welfare of Bloomfield High School students
- Promote educational and informational programs
- Make suggestions to administration for the betterment of the conditions for all concerned (students, teachers, and administration)
- Provide an alternative means of communication between parent and school
- Promote interests of Bloomfield High School to Bloomfield Board of Education and other town organizations
If you would like to receive a complete copy of our By-Laws, have any questions, concerns or just want to share information with us or with other parents, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. All emails are kept confidential (unless otherwise requested) and will be read and responded to by the EBoard only.
SCHEDULED PTO MEETING FOR 2013 - 2014
PTO general meeting dates
For more information on any of the above dates, please contact Bloomfield High at 860-286-2630 or us at email@example.com.
FEATURED STUDENT AND TEACHER OF THE MONTH
The Student of the Month recipients are as follows:
Grade 9: Joseph Itsou and Erica Belvit
Grade 10: Stacey-Anne Burke and David Francis
Grade 11: Jonathan Mumby and Kerry Napoleon
Grade 12: Elexis Bozeman and Dylan Kasulis
We the Bloomfield High PTO are here for you, the Parent/Teacher/Student. If you have any questions, concerns or just want to share information with us or with other parents, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. All emails are kept confidential (unless otherwise requested) and will be read and responded to by the EBoard only.
Bloomfield High Executive Board
Kevin Lewis, President
Elizabeth Gunter, Vice President
Donna Clunie, Treasurer
Valerie Lincoln, Communication